Lavish up your daily work routine with the Proline II Managers Chair. Decorated with a breathable vertical mesh back and adjustable lumbar support, you'll feel both relaxed and more motivated in the workplace. Show off your professional style with a polished aluminum base and dual wheel carpet casters for accessible mobility. Slick adjustable features and an affordable price make this an intuitive choice for any office. UPC No : 090234428381 First Available : 8/2/2017 Market : Commercial Category : Chair Brand : Pro-line II Style : Professional Series : Pro X996 Color Group : Black
•Breathable black vertical mesh back with adjustable lumbar support
•One-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
•Height adjustable back with dual steel frame post
•Height adjustable arms
•2-to-1 Synchro tilt control with 3-position lock
•Optional adjustable headrest (HR33B) available
•Polished aluminum base with dual wheel carpet casters
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- Back Height Adjustment, Allows positioning of lumbar support within a fixed range to alleviate back stress.
- Seat Depth Adjustment, Positions chair back relative to seat to reduce pressure on the buttocks and thighs for both taller and shorter users.
- 360* Swivel, Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
- Tilt, Pivot point located directly above center of chair base (white dot indicates pivot point).
- 2-to-1 Synchro Tilt, Back reclines at 2-to-1 ratio to seat angle. Allows user to recline while keeping seat cushion relatively level to floor.
- Tilt Tension, Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock, Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
- Seat Slider, Allows adjustment of seat to move forward and back to its original position.
||35L x 26W x 16H
|UPS Dim Weight
||28.75W x 27D x 41.125H
||Refer to QC images under model:99662CDB-R105
|Arms Inside Max
|Arms Inside Min
|Arms To Floor Max
|Arms To Floor Min
|Arms To Seat Max
|Arms To Seat Min
|Assembly Chair Max Overall Height
|Ratchet Back Range
|Seat Max Height
|Seat Min Height
|Seat Range Height