Work in comfort and style in the new Pro-Line II™ Multi-Function Mid-Back Chair. Perfect for workers who spend extended periods of time at their work stations, this intelligently designed chair provides comfort and support to both your body and mind. Intelligently outfitted with a vertically adjustable Ratchet back height adjustment, this chair is ideal for folks of large and small statures alike. The thick contoured molded back with built in lumbar support, and high quality foam seat affords for hours of cozy seating, minimizing fatigue and alleviating pressure on the spine. The one touch pneumatic seating adjustments allow you to elevate to the perfect height while the deluxe Multi-function control with forward tilt lets you adjust the seat and back angles to help reduce fatigue in your back and thighs. Complete with height and width adjustable arms with soft PU pads and a durable heavy duty Titanium finish base with dual wheel carpet casters that provide for effortless mobility across tile and carpet floors alike. With advanced design and quality construction, this seating option is no doubt an office favorite. Add to cart now for online savings on this durable office chair.
•Contour Molded Seat and Back with Built in Lumbar Support
•Height and Width Adjustable Arms with PU Padded Arms
•Multi-Function Control with Forward Tilt and Seat Slider
•Adjustable Tilt Tension Control
•Heavy Duty Titanium Finish Base with Oversized Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- Back Height Adjustment, Allows positioning of lumbar support within a fixed range to alleviate back stress.
- 360* Swivel, Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
- Tilt Tension, Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock, Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
- Multi-Function, Three levers to modify angle of back relative to the seat, control tilt and forward tilt for keyboard intensive activities. Tilt is free float or locking within a fixed range. This control may also have ratchet back height adjustments.
- Seat Slider, Allows adjustment of seat to move forward and back to its original position.
||27L x 26W x 16H
|UPS Dim Weight
||28W x 25D x 37.875H
|Arms Inside Max
|Arms Inside Min
|Arms To Floor Max
|Arms To Floor Min
|Arms To Seat Max
|Arms To Seat Min
|Assembly Chair Max Overall Height
||18.25 - 21.25 Inches
|Ratchet Back Range
|Seat Max Height
|Seat Min Height
|Seat Range Height